- The NUMBER ONE singer songwriter in New York (see chart). Number 1 of 749 artists (1 / 749)
- aidan's 'Saint Rita's Day' held the #1 position on MuseBoat International Radio LISTENER VOTED Top 25 for a record 3 months, only to be replaced by 'Witchy Man' which has now held the top spot for 10 weeks (see chart)
- Achieved #1 on the Australian MySpace Most Popular chart with 'Witchy Man (Radio Mix)' while also holding positions #13 and #18 with 'Misadventurous Cowboys' and 'Some Stuff (Album Version)' respectively (see chart)
- In Less than six months achieved ReverbNation Singer Songwriter Chart positions of #4 in the US (see chart)
(4 / 13,180) and #7 Global
(see chart) (7 / 21,750)
- Over 45,000 downloads of aidan's songs since April 2012
- Amassed 14,000+ Facebook Fans and 5,000+ Twitter Followers since March 2012
- In just 2 months aidan's 'No Straight Lines' album attracted seventy-one 5 star reviews while the re-released 1974 album 'Tales from the Sun' album attracted eighteen 5 star reviews
'Witchy Man' - The theme song to the enigma that IS aidan nolan. It is no surprise that he is increasingly being introduced as "the witchy man".
'Saint Rita's Day' - A message of fun and quirky inspiration with the call to action "Come on get up, this is Saint Rita's Day."
The Sun-Herald (Sydney, Australia) Grant Thompson
Sydney artist aidan nolan has gained the rather unusual prestige of world-wide release for his first album Tales From The Sun.
To date, aidan lists his chief musical achievements as composing the title song for the film No Roses For Michael, and working as a busker on the London tube. He was arrested for the latter exploit.
Two Faced Records